Palliative care provides high quality health care to people living with a life-limiting illness to help them live as well as they can by managing pain and symptoms to ensure their quality of life is maintained. Palliative Care Australia 2015
This website provides information for patients who may be suffering a life-limiting illness and for carers and medical professionals who are helping those who are suffering.
- For patients and carers the website lists services in the Loddon Mallee Region that may be of use to you, whether you are in your home, residential aged care or a hospital.
- For medical professionals the website has training resources, a calendar of training throughout the year and some other resources.
Palliative Care Victoria is the State peak body and its website has extensive information for patients and carers. http://www.pallcarevic.asn.au/
Palliative Care Australia is the peak national body for palliative care and its website also contains information useful for patients, carers and health professionals.
- 1 June @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 1 June @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 2 June
- 6 June @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- 15 June @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm