The Consortium’s role is to help deliver and facilitate the Victorian Government’s End of Life Care Framework and (End of Life Care Framework Infographic) and the relevant Implementation Strategy across the Loddon Mallee region.
Working collaboratively with stakeholders and the community, so that people in the Loddon Mallee Region with a progressive life-limiting illness and their families/carers, have access to high quality, innovative, responsive and coordinated services.
- Open, respectful and transparent communication.
- Commitment to consumer, carer & stakeholder participation.
- Collaborative planning underpinned by a social model of health.
- Evidence based quality care.
The Loddon Mallee Regional Palliative Care Consortium (LMRPCC) comprises members from palliative care services across the Region. Current Consortium Board members are:
- Bendigo Health
- Cohuna District Hospital(representing LM Region small rural health services)
- Castlemaine Health
- Echuca Regional Health
- Kyneton District Health Service
- Maryborough District Health Service
- Mildura Base Hospital
- Sunraysia Community Health Service Inc
- Swan Hill District Health
- Consortium Board Chair: Dianne Senior (Executive Director Clinical and Community, Castlemaine Health).
- Consortium Manager: Adam Rutyna
Read the Consortium’s 2020 – 21 Annual Report here.
Read the Consortium’s 2016 – 17 Annual Report here.
Read the Consortium’s 2015-16 Annual Report here
Read the Consortium’s 2014 15 Annual Report FINAL here
Read the Consortium’s 2013-14 Annual Report here
Read the Consortium’s 2011-2012 Annual Report here.
Read the Consortium’s 2010-2011 Annual Report here.