Nurse-led clinic workshop | Promoting health and preventing chronic disease
This education event will be held on Tuesday 16 July 2013, from 9.30am to 4.00pm at Loddon Mallee Murray Medicare Local, 37 Rowan Street, Bendigo. At the completion of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Develop aims and objectives for your nurse clinic
- Identify the elements that a practice needs to consider when implementing a nurse clinic safely and effectively
- Develop a project plan outline to assist in planning your nurse clinic
- Identify the key elements that determine a successful nurse clinic
- Determine the method of evaluating your nurse clinic.
Click here to view more information or to download a flyer.